Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my passcode... I have tried to get steps to…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my passcode... I have tried to get steps to follow, but I am even more confused. I am 73 years old...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It's my passcode

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the device?

6s

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.