Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Merry Christmas to you this device November month I sign out…

Customer Question
Merry Christmas to you...

Merry Christmas to you this device November month I sign out of my account and Apple ID I was use is***@******.***, so I send this device to my wife and them she told me that the device got an account and this account were an old account I that I finish using a long time and I can’t remember that password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The Apple ID***@******.*** start using that ID when I bought this phone last year July

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

When I send the to my wife they try to download what’s app and it start calling for verification for the account***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No mam I just want to Change this account over to my wife account because I bought a iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple ID is***@******.***

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your Apple ID password, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------