Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipat itunes purchase was not delivered. My itunes

Customer Question
My ipat itunes purchase...

My ipat itunes purchase was not delivered

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

My itunes purchase wasn’t delivered

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I purched it but not delivered

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just why and how do i fix it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is name of the app or Music that you have purchased?

Eminem revival album

Can I have your apple ID alone?So that I can try to check with my resource and I will get back to you.

where is my purchase

Could you please provide me the Apple ID? The Reason why I am asking is I will be checking with my resource and I will let you know.