Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't set up my ipod touch 6. I have no idea who the

Customer Question
I can't set up...

I can't set up my ipod touch 6. I have no idea who the previous owner was and I can't continue passed the set up

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

New. It's the touch 6th gen

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Tried putting in my apple id and password ***** it won't accept it.It's looking for a different email address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know which email is associated with your Apple account? So that we can look for password ***** options.