Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot remove activation lock on phone. rejecting apple ID…

Customer Question
Cannot remove activation lock...

Cannot remove activation lock on phone. rejecting apple ID and/or password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

June 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where is that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.