Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten password for. Don’t know. I guess awhile…

Customer Question
I have forgotten password...

I have forgotten password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t know. I guess awhile ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so. Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset your AOL password ***** clicking on the link below :

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

Let me know the results

Thank you

The page didn’t eork
I don’t want to pay any more money. I just want help to get a new password ***** Apple ID***@******.***

Hold on please, also feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?