Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to access my microsoft word on my Macbook pro.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access my microsoft word on my Macbook pro. My office will niot come up.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to update to office 2016.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting?

I get the spinning beach ball and cannot access word.

Have you updated your computer?