Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just updated my Mac OS to 10.13.2 on my MacBook, and

Customer Question
I just updated my...

I just updated my Mac OS to 10.13.2 on my MacBook, and outlook will not open for me. I am part of a 365 subscription

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

I hadn't used this computer for Outlook for several months. I generally use my iMac where everything is working well. But we are leaving for a week tomorrow and I am taking the MacBook with me

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes. Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Mu IMac outlook is 15.41 and is working well with the same OS. on the MacBook it is 15.19.1

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting?

Wait a minute and I will tell you

Okay

no
There is no error number. The MAC OS dialogsays this version of microsoft outlook is incompatible with this version of Mac OS
Are you there?
  1. Tap the Apple icon at the top left of your Mac's main menu bar, and choose "Software Update..."
  2. The Mac App Store will open, showing you available updates. You'll have to agree to an Apple user license agreement. If other updates are offered, run those as well
  3. After update restart the mac and try opening outlook