Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I own 2 I-pad. I purchase my 2nd I-pad less than 16 months…

Customer Question
I own 2 I-pad...

I own 2 I-pad. I purchase my 2nd I-pad less than 16 months ago. I been using it instead of my old one. I trying to use my old I-pad now along with my newest one and my present apple IF password ***** ***** letting me boot it up. What must I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No it’s telling me that a find my iPod was used

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can use the same Apple account with both iPads.

What is the exact error message that you are getting?