Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help with buying staff.. my purchase is not complete.

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with buying staff.. my purchase is not complete

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I try to buy some coins but to does not work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.