Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I loaned my computer out and someone changed my password on…

Customer Question
I loaned my computer...

I loaned my computer out and someone changed my password ***** my iTunes and I need to know how to change it back.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t know when it was changed, I just know it was in the last 6 months.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am not very computer savvy so I wouldn’t know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!