Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m in limbo. I need to change multiple Apple password. My…

Customer Question
I’m in limbo. I...

I’m in limbo. I need to change multiple Apple password. My old own is not working. I have forgotten it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I last tried night before A friend gave new new passwords for Cox and apple and now neither work and I need to start again at zero

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I thinks so but I’m a computer dunce

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Novitiate need to have her standing by and looking over my shoulder. I ca make the most stupi errors.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!