Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is the $10. 09 deducted from my Visa card? This is

Customer Question
What is the $10...

What is the $10. 09 deducted from my Visa card? This is already the second deduction you made from my card.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 8 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried surf easy but but after the trial, I requested that it be cancelled.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want the deduction stopped as soon as possible. You have already deducted more than $20 from my account for two months. Can it be refunded.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.