Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone locked me out and I cannot get it to connect to…

Customer Question
Hi so my iphone...

Hi so my iphone locked me out and I cannot get it to connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A while ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do you do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Does the iPhone ask you for your Apple ID password?