Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It won’t let me make purchases in Caesar’s Slotsand Bing…

Customer Question
It won’t let me...

It won’t let me make purchases in Caesar’s Slotsand Bing Blitz.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I didn’t know. How do I find out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It worked fine a couple of days ago but when I tried a couple hours ago is when it wouldn’t work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What error message are you getting when you try to make a purchase?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.