Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help with the activation lock on my iPhone. I don't…

Customer Question
Need help with the...

Need help with the activation lock on my iPhone . I don't remember the password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your Apple ID password, go to: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid -------------------- Happy Holidays! Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today! Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :) You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all. Pete. --------------------