Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not want the new upgrade for my Iphone 6 Please help me…

Customer Question
I do not want...

I do not want the new upgrade for my Iphone 6 Please help me as I am having problem

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I am 83 yrs old and what do you mean by operating system. It is an Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I originally thot I wanted the upgrade but have been advised by several people it is too complecated for an "oldie" . I prefer to use what I am used to or almost used too as there are many features I do not know or want to use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to NOT have the new upgrade altho I am being locked out of my phone for more agreements and I do not agree

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To downgrade the iOS software on your iPhone 6, please see the following guide:

https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iosapps/how-downgrade-from-ios-11-beta-go-back-ios-10-3522302/

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------