Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It keeps turning on and off. it goes to the screen with the…

Customer Question
It keeps turning on...

It keeps turning on and off. it goes to the white screen with the black apple icon and then turns off. been doing this for two days. cant turn it off because it doesnt stay on long enough to do that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Apple phone?

I put it on charge today just to see if that would help but it didnt change anything

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes it acts like it doesnt respond to anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Just to be clear, your iPhone starts to load and shows the apple logo and then restarts and keeps on doing this, right?