Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New iPad mini4. Can't use the new iPad, passcode problem. I…

Customer Question
New iPad mini4 Technician's...

New iPad mini4

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Can't use the new iPad, passcode problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an old apple computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!