Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have office 365 account. Contacts syncing t the wrong

Customer Question
I have office 365...

I have office 365 account. Contacts syncing t the wrong contact folder on iPad and iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.2.1.on both iPad and iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just noticed yesterday that it changed. on my computer I now show two contact folders and suggested contacts . One is full one is empty. It is syncing with the empty one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have your O365 setup as outlook or exchange on your devices?

I do both
I have outlook set up if office 365 and that is the one I am having issues with the contacts.
The apple mail is set up as exchange I have no problem with those contacts

Which contacts are you having trouble with?

on my apple devices I have outlook off 365 set up. When I go to the "People " ( contacts ) it is empty. I had my list of 2000 contacts in there before. If I go into my outlook on my desktop I now have tow contact folders in my address book. One is loaded with all my contacts one is empty. I believe my apple devices are syncing with the empty one

Do you have two email accounts?

no just one email account

What does it look like at office.com?

just one contact folder.

That is very odd. And that contact folder is correct?

Can you send me a screen shot?