Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why is my Iphone 6 continuing to give twin “beeps”, but

Customer Question
Why is my Iphone...

Why is my Iphone 6 continuing to give twin “beeps”, but there is no message?This morning the opening screen stated iOS 11 had been upgraded – but that was all. No message filed.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since this morning. I tried calling Support but it appears there is some sort of holiday today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that there was an iOS 11 upgrade installed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
This could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 20 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons and check for normal operation.
stop right now! l did not authorize full payment of an answer.I ONLY thought I was making a deposit BUT I WOULD NEVER HAVE CONSIDERED $56 FOR SUCH A SIMPLE MATTER. I thought I was dealing with a bonafide Apple support. For that kind of money I could go into town by taxi and get a comprehensive answer from Apple shop ... and have change.
I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.