Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was down loading ios11.2.1. at the end it doesn’t finish…

Customer Question
I was down loading...

I was down loading ios11.2.1. at the end it doesn’t finish and I cannot use the phone

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

It asked to put Apple ID but I think I put wrong one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It was about three hours ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
How long does it take to connect?
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!What is on the iPhone screen now?
Locked screen problem is solved
But when I call the other party cannot he army voice
It happened from two days ago

Have you tried it while on speakerphone function?

You can turn on your iPhone's speakerphone when you make a call and the recipient answers, or when you accept an incoming call. In both cases, a menu screen appears on your iPhone. To switch to speakerphone, tap the "Speaker" button which turns blue when activated.

Speaker phone function works and through earphone too the recipient can hear my voice. Otherwise I can hear but the recipient cannot hear my voice

Okay, unfortunately that sounds like the iPhone internal mic is damaged.