Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I an not get any updates because I had to get a new credit…

Customer Question
I an not get...

I an not get any updates because I had to get a new credit card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Don’t know the name of that,but I have iPad iPhone all PC all Apple brand

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I can enter my mobile phone no. Then when they want to verify my I.D and they show last digits of my old credit card ,when I put in my new credit card details they won’t verify me any more.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really just my updates and ITunes Store purchases.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.