Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Ipad is an old model Ipad-2 Operating system10.3.3.

Customer Question
My Ipad is...

My Ipad is an old model Ipad-2 Operating system10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I did change my Apple ID and password. I have in my system a problems because it has the old email and the old password ***** I cannot remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how I can change the settings and have access to Itunes, I cloud etc

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I can wait. No problem as far as we put the email and the password ***** have already set with Aple Id. The ipad has the unusable enail a d a password ***** cannot remember

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to bypass that screen without unlocking it using the information previously.

Did you forget the email address and password ***** just the password?

I forgot only the password.so if i can get to unlock it then i will input the new email abd tha password ***** are already as appleid..

Have you tried to reset the password?

Already reset it. But the midus operandis is that i need guidance from u.

I am not sure what you mean

I already reset the oassword and created a new apple id. I need pkease , you guide me how to have the system bacj to wirk. I mean icloud, itunes etc

Yes, you need to sign into the old account information.

but the ildaccount requires a p/ word that i do not have.

Yes, and I asked if you reset that password.

Again Josh i do not remember the OldPassword

Yes, I have asked if you reset that password ***** tried to reset that password ***** you have not answered the question.

Cannot RESET the old password.because the ipad would not allows me.

You do not reset it on the iPad.

Click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Holdon a minute Please

Take your time

Im inmy ipad .i have an id and password ***** and accepted as Appleid. I would like, please indiczte me the steps to follow from here into my ipad vetsion 10.3.3

As I mentioned above, you need to reset the password ***** use the new password ***** it prompts with you with the old information.

How i reset the password??????
How i can reset the password? The promp always is with the old email.... And i canoot remember the password ***** such emai.
I have provided you with the link to click on using a computer to reset the password
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

To recover your Apple ID Password, go to: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid -------------------- Happy Holidays! Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today! Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :) You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all. Pete. --------------------
Well is tough when you have in your Ipad the old email adress but you dont remember the password. I went to iforgot.Appleid.... and created a new password ***** username(my new email address.)
Went back to my Ipad bu
t would not log in. I am flabbergasted, all the answers this site gave are not working.

Does the password ***** ok if you try to log in to the Apple website?

they work in my Mac computer but I need to fix the IpD.

Is the iPad connected to wifi?

What is the exact error message you are getting when you enter the password?

Can you attach a photo of the error on the iPad?

OK I gave up. This is not working and is a waste of time. Will not communicate anymore and will pay 21 plus 5 = $ 26 for almost nothing. Bye.

Ok, if you need anything else you can still reply back at any time.

Happy Holidays!
Pete.