Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPhone says iPhone is disabled connect to itunes when i

Customer Question
iPhone says iPhone is...

iPhone says iPhone is disabled connect to itunes when i connect to iTunes it says could not connect to this iPhone the value is missinh missing*

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Just updated it to 12.5.5.5

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

The phone or computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It got dropped and the screen went black and i had it fixed then it started saying disabled

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!