Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone shows an activation error - I don't know why. I…

Customer Question
My phone shows an...

My phone shows an activation error - I don't know why. I know my password ***** not my apple id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am unable to get into my phone to give you that information

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am in Mexico

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Your Apple ID is normally your email address.

To recover your Apple ID account, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------