Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My imac turns on with a screen showing a tennis ball with my…

Customer Question
My imac turns on...

My imac turns on with a screen showing a tennis ball with my name under it and a sillouite with guest user under it and at thebottom of the screen shows sleep restart and shutdown. Cursor works but does not activate when clicked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last month

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I cannot access anything on my imac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am communicatig with my kindle

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What if you use the up and down keys and the enter key?