Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am in Mexico. My IPhone is disabled with no cellular data…

Customer Question
I am in Mexico...

I am in Mexico. My IPhone is disabled with no cellular data or WiFi access. I can connect to ITunes on a laptop but won’t help because phone is disabled. Tried taking SIM card out and nothing.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Apple ID never. Password ***** 4-6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I changed the phone contact to my other phone and it said I would receive further instructions. That’s was 8 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this cost me money?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I still need assistance

Did you talk to your cell phone carrier?