Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i unlock 5s to use with Sprint? Dony know. Not aware…

Customer Question
How do i unlock...

How do i unlock 5s to use with Sprint?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Dony know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not aware of it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Please do not shorten the model of phone.

Make and model of phone exactly?

Who was the phone through? ATT? Verizon? another etc originally?