Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The.cell.phone.number.************has,beeenremoved.from.my..

Customer Question
The.cell.phone.number.************has,beeenremoved.from.my.sam.sung.galaxy..i.no.longer.have.that.cell.phone. Technician's Assistant: What...

The.cell.phone.number.************has,beeenremoved.from.my.sam.sung.galaxy..i.no.longer.have.that.cell.phone.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I.have.theApple.i.pad.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Since.last.week.and.apple.no.longer.has.all.of.my.information..so.i.have.to.start.my.nformation.all.over.again.i.had.a.e.mail.address.and.apple.say.s.can.t.find.it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I.have.to.change.my.pass.word.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!