Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had k9 installed many years ago by someone who lost the…

Customer Question
I had k9 installed...

I had k9 installed many years ago by someone who lost the password ***** his email address from then is no longer in use. how do I completely UNINSTALL K9 FILTER from my mac?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My apple ID hasn't changed

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No - hw do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Instructions how to go about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

It might be tricky to remove K9 easily without a password; can I connect to your screen and take a look now?