Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember my pass word. Not sure My ID is. No

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure My ID is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

recovery:

(6**) ***- Enter 2 missing digits at index 4 from end 19

for your yahoo and ‎(•••) •••-••34 for the yahoo used as apple. Which are you trying to reset?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

windows10 Dell Computer

Which are you trying to reset?

I'm not looking to get riped off
FORGET IT
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!cHARGE THANK YOU
Whats the hold up

Ok. Please keep in mind, i am a tech. I cannot see your fees/agreements. I can give you the link for

a refund though. And we are also on the BBB and validated.

I am not holding anything up. You wanted a refund. I am showing you how.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Merry Christmas.

Franklin