Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID has been hacked I need help getting back. It…

Customer Question
My Apple ID has...

My Apple ID has been hacked I need help getting back

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It says 4 days ago which I did but every time I try to go on it someone is changing it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I think the culprit is in my family sharing or st least they were

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your apple id. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Are you still able to change the password ***** now?

If you can, and they are getting in, it means they are added to your security. If you change that password ***** get back in, you have to

do 2 things STAT.

Tell me if you can change it and still have access to the email it is associated with originally, not just that email that is used in apple id.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

No there is encryption’s on everything all my emails and I can’t get in

Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.

What kind of encryption and on which email. In your apple login or the web server to the email you used for the apple id?

are you sure it is a family member? putting an encryption on someones emails/files is not easy to do.

Mike, Mac Medic