Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It’s about an iTunes card. I send it to Nigeria and have…

Customer Question
It’s about an iTunes...

It’s about an iTunes card

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I send it to Nigeria and have been for months and I wanted to see if it’s been activate

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

He uses it for phone calles

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

He uses a computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To check if the card has already been redeemed, try redeeming it on your own account.