Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is locked we have a case number 100388683538. Do not

Customer Question
It is locked...

It is locked we have a case number 100388683538

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Do not know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes they need experation on credit card which we can provide

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just unlock phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Did you enter the credit card information correctly when you tried to reset the password?