Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to get my username and password. Never changed it but…

Customer Question
Need to get my...

Need to get my username and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never changed it but cannot remember it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

We thought this was apple support!!?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, we want IPhone support

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

You are more than welcome to go to apple support as they outsource most issues like this. If you cannot get help there and they

tell you they do not help in this type of recovery, you are more than welcome to come back.

Do you know the apple id you want to reset password ***** if you decide to continue here after you compare prices/get your answer etc.

https://support.apple.com/contact

Cancel thanks

Please go here for a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Merry Xmas.

Franklin