Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot activate my phone. Do not remember maybe 2 months…

Customer Question
Cannot activate my phone ...

Cannot activate my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Do not remember maybe 2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you login to your Apple account from your computer?