Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I put switch on and my phone locked, now it say it is

Customer Question
I put switch on...

I put switch on and my phone locked, now it say it is disabled.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A month ago because we were hacked

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t understand and I can’t get my phone to do anything. It is frozen.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your Apple ID account, go to:https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid--------------------Happy Holidays!Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.Pete.--------------------