Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is on activation lock and I don' t remember my

Customer Question
Second opinion] My phone is...
Second opinion] My phone is on activation lock and I don' t remember my Apple ID or Password ***** helpJA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?Customer: I think is was12/15/15 it was my brother's phone and he passed away and it came to meJA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?Customer: no I didn't know how to get to thatJA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: my name is***** and my brothers name was Robert Frazier does that help my # is:(###) ###-####
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

1. To recover first your Apple ID ( then later, in step 2, its password *****), go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

2. Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue' to recover your Apple ID's password

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.