Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot access my e-mail. Forgot my password,t ried to

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my e-mail. Forgot my password,t ried to retrieve it but the code they sent was to my old tel number. So I didn't get my password (code always went to old number) how can I change that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it -

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?