Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I change my security questions on my computer but cannot…

Customer Question
I change my security...

I change my security questions on my computer but cannot access them on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your Apple ID account, go to:https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid--------------------Happy Holidays!Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.Pete.--------------------