Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its locked up. The screen title is Activation Help. Its an…

Customer Question
Its locked up. The...

Its locked up. The screen title is Activation Help.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its an Ipad - but thats all, i know???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It locked up yesterday. We havent tried anything because we don't know how it got locked to begin with/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what? we did get a smart phone activated yesterday - but that should not have caused this problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your Apple ID account, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------