Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband is working on his Mac desktop and his cursor

Customer Question
disappears only when he is...
My husband is working on his Mac desktop and his cursor disappears only when he is on the document he's working on. How can we get that cursor back?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To bring back the cursor do one of the following:

Press Command+Tab to switch to the Finder (or to another app), then switch back to the active app, and that should regain focus on your current application and make the cursor visible.

If that does not work then press Command+Option+Escape to bring up the Force Quit menu then quit and restart the app you are using.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.

Just checking to find out if you tried the procedure I mentioned as if it resolved the issue.

Do you still need assistance?