Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The computer tell me i have no internet and wifi. my

Customer Question
The computer tell me...

The computer tell me i have no internet and wifi. my grandson was trying to get on his ipad. i checked all the wires noting is loose.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I don't know what that is

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

They are all bling white

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I'am a senior i don't understand all that computer jargin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
The issue you describe could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer and iPad after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?