Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out don't know password. Yesterday maybe. Have no…

Customer Question
Locked out don't know...

Locked out don't know password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday maybe

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Have no idea what you are tlking about

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your Apple ID password, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------