Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can I make a on iPad mini 4? Can i make a call iPad mini 4…

Customer Question
Can I make a...

Can I make a on iPad mini 4 ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Can i make a call iPad mini 4 gsm ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since I got it about three weeks ago i receive a call but I can't make a call

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the only problem I have observed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!