Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Disabled and locked. I honestly don't know My phone said I…

Customer Question
Disabled and locked Technician's...

Disabled and locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I honestly don't know My phone said I was trying to locate it and wanted Apple ID and password ***** was sleeping so I'm not sure what happened

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it wants to send a text to my phone and it is locked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I know my ID just not my password ***** it says now it has to be unlocked

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your Apple ID and password ***** unlock the account again, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid--------------------Happy Holidays!Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.Pete.--------------------