Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forget my apple id and need to get a new one. I dont think…

Customer Question
Hello i forget my...

Hello i forget my apple id and need to get a new one.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I dont think i ever have. Not a rea tech person

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where do i do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

In case you are not sure whether you have an apple id or not, i will list below the apple id password ***** link

Click for apple id password ***** link

enter your email in the apple id field and enter the captcha and click continue

if it moves to the next screen with onscreen instructions to reset that means you already have an apple id and you may follow the instructions to reset the password

However, if it says that apple id does not exist then you can signup for a new one by clicking here

let me know if you face any difficulty

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the answer by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you

I did reset paid 5 dollars used visa but it is not working. Other windows came up wanting me to buy more services. No confirmation that id was reset?

if you reset the password ***** the link i gave above , it must have given you a screen to enter new password

did you enter a new password

Yrs
Now my visa is entered as well

so have you tried using the new passoword on the mac device

several times

What message you get

Says incorrect passwordSo it did not work

are you sure you are using the same apple id on that mac device

Can we talk??

on your mac, Open Calendar, then select Calendar > Preferences, then click Accounts

what id shows up there

The Apple ID is correct it is my password ***** could not remember you sent s link for me to change password. . I paid through visa filled in then other screens came up wanting me to buy more service

No you can ignore those screen

it seems that you did not follow the steps correctly

let me help you

i will remote connect to your screen

are you chatting with me fro the same mac pc

Chatting with you on my phone but using my Mac computer to change passwords etc.

on your computer can you open the below link

https://anydesk.com/platforms

in the page that opens click on anydesk dmg for macos

double click on the downloaded file to open it

once any desk window opens let me know the address for This Desk

Says I can't use this version of the applications any desk. I have osx10.9.5 need 10.10 or later

ok

let me know your email that you use for apple id

please!

let me know your phone number ending with 66

i am trying a reset on my end

do you have access to this phone number

is it working

and is this phone number on an iphone or android device

iphone

ok and i believe your iphone also must have the same apple id

I guess
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password, then follow the onscreen steps to update your password.

let me know if you are able to change it

you must have got a recovery code on your phone

let me know the code

Your Apple ID Verification Code is: 231679

seems you have already attempted the recovery and this seems to be time based

i will opt out and open the question to my fellow experts for their suggestions as i am out of ideas as to why the new password ***** not get accepted

Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

You will be notified via email once an expert picks this up and replies

Can you check now? I restarted my phone and had a ton of messages about verification! I was also able to sign in on my phone with my new password?
I just checked my visa. I agreed to 5 dollars to change password ***** assistance. I did not agree to the other items that came up for purchase and 49 dollars has been take off my visa as well. I am furious. My iPad and phone are working with new password ***** I am unable to get things going on my Mac air. Who do I speak to about the 49 dollars I did not accept when it came up. Very upset