Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to se up messenger on my iPad and it won't accept…

Customer Question
I'm trying to se...

I'm trying to se up messenger on my iPad and it won't accept my credit card

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I get to the screen that has my personal account and when I type in my credit card number I get a message that credit card number does match type.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, a few months back some stole my credit card information and fraudulently charged a bunch of stuff. That card was canceled. Now for several days I have been trying to give the new credit card and it has not been accepted.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I must have gotten here by mistake. Sorry