Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I know if my iPad has a virus? Lol, sorry, not sure…

Customer Question
How do I know...

How do I know if my iPad has a virus?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Lol, sorry, not sure what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Well my battery life isn’t what it normally is That’s my only concern

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that’s it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No, I didn’t realize that it was more than $5 dollars I cannot afford to pay that at this time.
Thank you for your service anyway
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago

I understand.

You can try to install Malwarebytes and run a scan.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey